- me typing in 2009: Hi there! This is a fun email thingy. What r u doing?????? Wow typing is really hard lol.
- me typing in 2010: Hay guise! It's meh wtf lmao! I don't have ADHD i just IS THAT A PANCAKE TACO TURTLE LOL :3 xD
- me typing in 2011: Oh my god, are you all illiterate? What do you think this is, 2006? Grow up, you lot of nine-year-olds. Nobody wants to have the Internet tainted with your scum.
- me typing in 2012: lol whats happening hoo Dis
- me typing in 2013: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- me typing in 2014: hella
Monica Drake, Clown Girl (via niuniente)
Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
"your homework still isn’t done? what have you been doing this whole time??"
Napping in between storms
i bet if police dogs knew the police were racist they would quit
now my eyes hurt and are really tired
i made this